Why Condensat writes a banking software?
Condensat creates a new core banking sofwate because traditional banking softwares suffer from:
- Complexity and stiffness
- Obsolescence and technological debt
- Unefficient competition
- Unreviewable closed source
In an open society in the electronic age, there are new requirements for banks.
Bank users want:
- Bank services to be available anytime everywhere in the world.
- Access to all their bank accounting data in standard formats
- Build their indicators to follow their economic activities clearly
- Automate some parts of their economic life
- Accounting services included
- Revenue declaration and tax payments automated
- Bills and all other economic life documents in digital format
- Participate easily in local economies
Moreover, more specialized banks are opening, gaining market shares from traditional monolithic all-purpose banks.
Condensat services are affordable for startups and can place this new generation of banks on the market faster and with reduced costs.