How Condensat writes a banking software?
Condensat leverages on these concepts to write its code:
- Reviewable open-source software, publicly auditable, developer friendly.
- Modern technologies
- Bitcoin, cryptography, mathematical formal proofs, proof of reserve, audit automations.
- Hardware wallet, HSM and vaults.
- Popular & simple
- Low cost, interoperable, less intermediation, more user experience.
With these concepts, Condensat writes code that contains:
- UX/UI-centric administration of customer accounts.
- Peer reviewed open-source software.
- Auditable blockchain accounting.
- KYC/KYB/AML/CTF compliance.
- SEPA, SWIFT and TARGET2 protocols.
- API-centric, DSP2 compliance and interoperability.
- Credit and debit cards services registering.
- Cryptoassets and cryptocurrencies, indeed.
- Hardware security modules (HSM) compatibility.
Of course, you will be able to browse the code soon engouh, when it will be opensrouced by 2020’s end.
We are happy with construcive criticism and will review requests made buy banks and bank users.